Friday, 25 March 2016

Spring Has Sprung - Easter 2016

Well Spring has sprung and this year we have our first Easter tree
The twig tree is from John Lewis and I have added my own decorations. The eggs and birds are from Tiger ... cheap (no pun intended) but durable, which is ideal when there's a curious toddler around.

On Tuesday I attended my first Craft Lounge run by Claire at Create Some Time. For £8 you get to craft (all materials provided), enjoy a cuppa and some cake and chat to like-minded people. On offer this month was three crafts; papercraft basket making, crochet egg making and crochet bunny making. I chose to make some bunnies...

Once home I added a simple split pin to each bunny and now they can see!
The blossom on my tree is from a crochet pattern by Kate of Just Pootling.
 
I'm chuffed with my first Easter tree and hope it will brighten up what is forecast to be a wet and miserable Easter weekend.

No comments :

Post a Comment